Central Trade Services Unit (CTSU)
CTSU is working as a service center of the Non-AD Branches of the bank for trade services, i.e. import, export, guarantee, inward remittance, outward remittance and trade advisory services. Day by day it has reached to almost all the Non-AD branches with it's good trade services and became a comfort zone of the branches. For this reason CTSU achieved more than 50% acceleration in 2017 compare to 2016 in all aspects of trade services i.e. Import, Export, Remittance, Guarantee etc.
Regular Trade Services Products:
- Letter of Credit (LC)/Documentary Credit (DC)
- Back-to-back Letter of Credit
- Shipping Guarantee
- Delivery Order
- Letter of Indemnity (LOI)
- Export LC (Advising & Transfer)
- Letter of Guarantee
- Import Bill Handling
- Export Bill Negotiation / Collection
- Inland Bill Purchase / Collection
- Inward Remittance Processing
- Outward Remittance Processing
- EDF Loan facility
- Processing of Cash Incentive Files
- Seeking Bangladesh Bank Approval for outward/inward remittance and for Special type of LCs
- Hajj / Umrah remittance
- Opening of Students File
- Branch and Customer Visits
- Arrangement of workshop n Seminar on Trade Services
- CTSU do the Monthly Returns and statements to Corporate Office and Bangladesh Bank.
- Service with compliance is the main theme of CTSU.